Monday 11 June 2012

A big thank you

Dear Reception,

I just wanted to write to let you know that you have all helped me to save Storyland!

I must say a huge thank you for all your great reading as it has meant that Storyland is no longer in danger of disappearing.

The more books you continue to read will help me and the other Story characters to live happily ever after in Storyland.

I am not sure that I will have time to pop in to your school again as I am busy helping to build houses for Little Red Riding Hood and Peter Pan.

Thank you all again and who knows we may meet again in the future.

Keep on reading!

Love

Denzy the friendly dragon xx

5 comments:

  1. To Reception
    My favourite animol is a pony
    LOVE
    FROM
    TABITHA
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Reception Jack and the bean stalk ocne apon a time a litol boy cold jack he livd with his mum
    they were very poor they diddnt hav eny food
    won day she sed to sel the cow but on the way to
    the marcet he spotid a man the man sed I will
    tayc good cer of her wud you swop her for majic
    beens beens he cold Jack ran hom beens she creect she throo thebeens awt of the windo the
    next mornin he sara starck he climd the starck
    next epsod to tmoro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell us who wrote this wonderful Jack and the beanstalk story

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well done Tabitha, it is a brilliant story.
      We can't wait for the next episode!

      Delete